HR34 new national software out

Status
Please reply by conversation.
no it won't. The only time I see a pink screen is one of the screens after a reboot does that

image-3734302020.jpg

i took its from the guy at dbstalk who the same issue as me

I don't keep up versions, but shouldn't this make everyone have Pandora and YouTube now?

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Not for long :( I tired Pandora.. and the HR34 said "Please wait".... and never finished whatever it was doing.... all remote buttons were non-responsive. So finally I pulled the power and rebooted... my Extras menu is empty now :(

On the plus side, the guide scrolling is better.

It actually runs quite fine. With the quirks it has, Id not trade it. It turns on and off when I command it too, I did not have to reset it once between 6/7 and the newest release. It records and plays back everything I ask it to. The recent gui/status bar/guide changes were an improvement as well.

I agree Jason
I love my HR34....But since I only use it to record stuff and play it back it does what I want it to do
Does it have quirks when using some of the stuff? yep. I know VOD still glitches. I dont use Pandora. Youtube works great
I dont have any other receivers so I can't comment on the MRV

But then again I'm not anal and post every little issue like "oh the 3rd screen when it boots up is pink and purple polka dots" :)

I just don't get the motives of a few posters Ive seen here in the last few months. Definitely seem to be trolling on the HR34. Is it perfect? No. It's coming along nicely, some of the bugs back in Jan and Feb were ridiculous.

Not for long :( I tired Pandora.. and the HR34 said "Please wait".... and never finished whatever it was doing.... all remote buttons were non-responsive. So finally I pulled the power and rebooted... my Extras menu is empty now :(

On the plus side, the guide scrolling is better.

anyone got any ideas how to get my Extras menu to re-populate?

yup I seen the picture. Other than you nobody else has reported it here

My HR34 works fine

Our HR34 with recent update is teriffic. VOD works as advertised finally, no lost timers, new apps work and never had an HDMI issue.

I'm happy with my hr 34 the only problem I have is recording on demand it skips does ever one have this problem

anyone got any ideas how to get my Extras menu to re-populate?

Hello zim2dive,

I have that problem of the missing icons on one of my HR34's and nothing I did brought the icons back including a website reauthorization, a menu restart of the receiver including 2 times within a 30 minute period to flush the guide and even an RBR. I talked to Technical Support and was forwarded on the the people who are much more knowledgeable on the HR34. If you remember the original installation of the HR34 there was a point in which the screen stated that additional software was needed to be installed. This is the 7 original icons from the Extras section. It takes a while for the receiver to request that software so give it from 2 days up to a weeks time. If this does not occur then call Technical support and they should be able to assist you. I hope that we all get our Extra icons back. I miss mine. :whoo:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts