HR34 new national software out

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I get it. I haven't run into that, probably because I'm usually watching a recording and not a live show, and often the recording is a ball game that I'm delayed maybe a 1/2 hour on. That's good to know with the college football season starting and I'll have a lot of recordings going. Is there a pattern to which one they'll let you cancel? Like alphabetical, channel number or last one in priority?

if you truly have 5 things set to record it will show all of them in a list

But this one went to the highest priority one to show it. All it said was change channel or cancel recording. So I let it change at 7:59 then I went back to MLB Net with no issues

Strange issue here (after initial issues with new software have subsided) every couple days we'll turn on the tv and there will be no signal - HR34 will not turn on. Have to pull power cord and plug it back in to get it to turn on. Any advise? Load up a CE this weekend?

This morning, I turned mine on and it said downloading software, and it was stuck at 0%. I gave it 15 minutes and nothing so I did a reset. Seems fine now, and other than this little glitch, everything else is fine.

well I found one. I went to an OTA station and it gave me an error 750 message that I "wasnt subscribed" to it? WTF?
says about getting an AM21.....I have one

Ended up having to go into the menu, do a reset of the antenna channels...then redo the install (initial setup) and it worked fine

Weird thing is the only OTA channels it showed in there were the ones I have set as favorites (minus the two it scans in) and even on those (the one with guide info) got that same message

No differences from 057C here very minor glitches here so I will give this weekend CE a try though dfergie said it was high risk to see if any improvements :)

Last edited:
Is anyone else having this issue? 20120824_091954[1].jpg

I had to reset it twice on Friday before it would work, and today it only had to be reset once so far. I'm afraid to turn it off.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts