HR34 Software Update Whole Home REAL Slow

Status
Please reply by conversation.

unislick

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 1, 2005
Anyone else experiencing real sloooow response times replaying recordings from other DVRs? Looks like I received 0x5d3 last night at 3 am. Noticing severe speed degradation while using 30skip and 6 second back while playing recordings from other DVRs. I don't notice degradation while playing back recordings from the HR34 itself.

unislick said:
Anyone else experiencing real sloooow response times replaying recordings from other DVRs? Looks like I received 0x5d3 last night at 3 am. Noticing severe speed degradation while using 30skip and 6 second back while playing recordings from other DVRs. I don't notice degradation while playing back recordings from the HR34 itself.

I don't have a 34 but I notice this on all my DVRs randomly. I don't know if the update effected it any but I do know this is somewhat normal (just not super slow) operation.

I find that sometimes my H25s will have real issues accessing HR34 material (a skip forward of 30 seconds is just as likely to skip to the end of the program).. but if I reset the HR34 the issues go away.

I was really hoping that this updated would allow the C31 clients to see recording on other DVRs in the Whole Home set-up (besides just the HR34). Guess not quite yet.

My HR23's always have a slow response time when accessing recordings from a different room and skipping forward.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Show Recordings That Are Not Set to Record

Help With Cleaning Up Signal/Quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)