HR34

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It don't work that way. We can't swap a HR24 for a HR34. That would be way different! We can only swap a "like" receiver for instance a HD for an HD or a HDDVR for a HDDVR. Model numbers don't matter but with the 34 it does.

hmm I guess the contractor got his ass handed to him then, not my problem, he got two boxes of single, a case of fittings and a few bags of screw clips out of the deal so maybe he figured it was worth getting yelled at? idk, but I guess I should be happy. Now I just need to find a contractor locally to trade me remotes and switches and stuff lol.

hmm I guess the contractor got his ass handed to him then, not my problem, he got two boxes of single, a case of fittings and a few bags of screw clips out of the deal so maybe he figured it was worth getting yelled at? idk, but I guess I should be happy. Now I just need to find a contractor locally to trade me remotes and switches and stuff lol.

Don't forget, when you activate it it comes with a 2 year commitment...

twizt3dkitty said:

Jimbo is right, you will/was hit with a 2 year agreement. It wasn't set up a a service call, it was an upgrade. That is the only way we can do something like that

twizt3dkitty said:
.shrugs at least i didnt pay for it then,

You will if you was given a HR-34. Them don't just get swapped for free. $399 for existing customers

......... i guess i need to watch my bill then, all I know is the guy just called in a box swap and gave the access card and rid to the csr. and i borrowed his birdog to repeak my dish while he was on the phone. Ive been installing comcast for the past 3 years, so im not really sure what current procedures are.

twizt3dkitty said:
......... i guess i need to watch my bill then, all I know is the guy just called in a box swap and gave the access card and rid to the csr. and i borrowed his birdog to repeak my dish while he was on the phone. Ive been installing comcast for the past 3 years, so im not really sure what current procedures are.

Yeah, we was actually just told today that if we put it in as a swap for an HDDVR and put a 34 in it falls back on the customer and it's an instant charge on the account. Kind of weird, I figured they would've made a special work order for it like IRD=HMC HDDVR combo or something but they didn't or haven't changed it yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.