HR34

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It don't work that way. We can't swap a HR24 for a HR34. That would be way different! We can only swap a "like" receiver for instance a HD for an HD or a HDDVR for a HDDVR. Model numbers don't matter but with the 34 it does.

hmm I guess the contractor got his ass handed to him then, not my problem, he got two boxes of single, a case of fittings and a few bags of screw clips out of the deal so maybe he figured it was worth getting yelled at? idk, but I guess I should be happy. Now I just need to find a contractor locally to trade me remotes and switches and stuff lol.

hmm I guess the contractor got his ass handed to him then, not my problem, he got two boxes of single, a case of fittings and a few bags of screw clips out of the deal so maybe he figured it was worth getting yelled at? idk, but I guess I should be happy. Now I just need to find a contractor locally to trade me remotes and switches and stuff lol.

Don't forget, when you activate it it comes with a 2 year commitment...

twizt3dkitty said:

Jimbo is right, you will/was hit with a 2 year agreement. It wasn't set up a a service call, it was an upgrade. That is the only way we can do something like that

twizt3dkitty said:
.shrugs at least i didnt pay for it then,

You will if you was given a HR-34. Them don't just get swapped for free. $399 for existing customers

......... i guess i need to watch my bill then, all I know is the guy just called in a box swap and gave the access card and rid to the csr. and i borrowed his birdog to repeak my dish while he was on the phone. Ive been installing comcast for the past 3 years, so im not really sure what current procedures are.

twizt3dkitty said:
......... i guess i need to watch my bill then, all I know is the guy just called in a box swap and gave the access card and rid to the csr. and i borrowed his birdog to repeak my dish while he was on the phone. Ive been installing comcast for the past 3 years, so im not really sure what current procedures are.

Yeah, we was actually just told today that if we put it in as a swap for an HDDVR and put a 34 in it falls back on the customer and it's an instant charge on the account. Kind of weird, I figured they would've made a special work order for it like IRD=HMC HDDVR combo or something but they didn't or haven't changed it yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)