HR44 Missing Some Shows

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
I alway keep an eye on the upcoming event timers and lately the HR44 has been wanting to miss the last 2 weeks of Power on Starz. I've gone in and hit record manually and it always records I might try and delete the timer and re set it up as its a carry over from last year. Also I had to re setup the timer for Strike Back on Cinemax because it also wasn't recording the new season starting next Friday. That seems to be the only 2 shows out of 44 timers.

I alway keep an eye on the upcoming event timers and lately the HR44 has been wanting to miss the last 2 weeks of Power on Starz. I've gone in and hit record manually and it always records I might try and delete the timer and re set it up as its a carry over from last year. Also I had to re setup the timer for Strike Back on Cinemax because it also wasn't recording the new season starting next Friday. That seems to be the only 2 shows out of 44 timers.
Both these shows were in the Series Manager ahead of time ?
Do they show any upcoming recordings now as in (1) ?

Yes they were. Power recorded the first 4 eps without incident. Both shows show lots of upcoming airdates but zero new shows to be recorded. A reset on the strike back timer seems to be working. I'll check Power later on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)