Sunday Ticket Channels Missing!!! What!?!?!?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Morecowbell75

Original poster
Jun 7, 2015
New York
Hi all, just had my Directv installed after we moved. In my old house, Sunday Ticket was in the low 700's. I was flipping around today and noticed that the low 700's are missing on my guide. Is this because the NFL is out of season or do I have some other issue?

All other channels seem to work and I did get the highest package.

Thanks in advance.

Look for them in Sept. If you have a sub check chan. 114 to make sure you are authorized. They use the channel numbers for different things in off season

This question has been coming up recently. Too bad they don't mirror 114 to 700 just so people can see Sunday Ticket on their guide in the "right" spot.

but the 700 isn't used for anything, and the lower 700s are used for other events throughout the year.
Actually, the 700s are used thru out the year for most of the Sports packages, the NFL is slated for the 700-720, maybe a few less.
Each sport has its own section of the 700s, so there is a lot going on in the 700s.

Once Football season is over, that section is freed up for other sports events.

Right right. But channel 700 in itself isn't used for said events. Nflst starts at 701 and goes to 720. Those are the only channels that are in consideration because mlbei, nbalp, and nhlci are all in their own range. The Nflst channels are used for other events, whereas the mlbei, nbalp, and nhlci channels are not.

The low 700s (700-718) are Directv Exclusive packages - Sunday Ticket, Golf Special Coverage, and Tennis Special Coverage. I seem to recall some interactive channel on 700 during the NFL season, but maybe not. Certainly been a few seasons since I have seen it or something on 700 for NFL. They sometimes leave one of the package channels active during the off-season (768 is still active for NBALP, for example). Like I said somewhere else - something at channel 700 to show new/returning/paranoid customers should always be active with something NFL in the call sign box on the guide. Same for everything. There's that channel 114 or whatever that tells you that you've got Sunday Ticket but it doesn't show you it anywhere. I understand why newbies get confused.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts