Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Just changed out from HR44 to HR54.

Also changed out to new HDMI cable.
Anyone notice picture not as good as HR44?

I have made all proper settings verified though Direc tv.
Still does not look as sharp??

thoughts?

Did a check switch. Alignment issues. Direct coming out to fix.
Not a DVr issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better picture for me here and good to hear what it is klatu10 and they are going to fix it

Reactions: lern4483
Finally get to use my protection plan
Nice to hear from you Whitewolf....hope all is well.
good to hear from you lern4483 and hope is all well with you and thanks for asking I am having tough time right now but staying positive on this and fighting through this and waiting to hear from doctor on appointment on myelogram and diskogram and then he is going to look at it and talk to other neurosurgeons that work with the s;ports teams around here and see if I need another surgery and he thinks I will but he don't like to do surgery until last option

good to hear from you lern4483 and hope is all well with you and thanks for asking I am having tough time right now but staying positive on this and fighting through this and waiting to hear from doctor on appointment on myelogram and diskogram and then he is going to look at it and talk to other neurosurgeons that work with the s;ports teams around here and see if I need another surgery and he thinks I will but he don't like to do surgery until last option

Hang In there. I'm hoping all goes well with you

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Hang In there. I'm hoping all goes well with you
Glad DirecTV came out and fixed everything and hope it keeps going well.Thank you very much just takes patience,prayers and positive thinking and thanks for well wishes appreciate it very much.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts