HR54

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yea been watching eBay the am21 is getting expensive even on eBay anymore. Stupid salesman promised I could record ota and now I can't. Also promised $50 install at second home. Went to set it up they wanted $240 I screamed and they backed down to $75 ugh

And you wont... just me ;P

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thought the 5 LNB version was part of the pilot program too. Like for those subs. in the pilot areas that need 119 for Spanish programming.

Therefore, don't understand why at least some of the 5 LNB Reverse Band LNBs are not finding their way to ebay sellers like the much greater available 3 LNBs are.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Thought the 5 LNB version was part of the pilot program too. Like for those subs. in the pilot areas that need 119 for Spanish programming.

Therefore, don't understand why at least some of the 5 LNB Reverse Band LNBs are not finding their way to ebay sellers like the much greater available 3 LNBs are.

No sir... those customers get swm5, rvb is only piloting the 3 right now, and that's almost over.

Unless your not from the north east and there's a second pilot, we were not informed of expanding, and I know one site I believe was from Virginia did receive there's late, but all this started in Dec and is set to end soon.

Unless your not from the north east and there's a second pilot, we were not informed of expanding, and I know one site I believe was from Virginia did receive there's late, but all this started in Dec and is set to end soon.

I'm in the NW. Not part of any pilot that I know of but We are one of a few sites on the west coast that have had the DSWM gen 1 for a while now

The boxes say 3D2RB. We have been receiving exclusively HR54s for a while too. Not really clear on the difference between the 3DS we already have and the 3D2 I have heard of other than tuner count. Doesn't really make sense to keep making the gen 1 unless there is a large cost difference.

The boxes say 3D2RB. We have been receiving exclusively HR54s for a while too. Not really clear on the difference between the 3DS we already have and the 3D2 I have heard of other than tuner count. Doesn't really make sense to keep making the gen 1 unless there is a large cost difference.
Agreed, the 1st gen. "3DS" should have been just a limited run item and discontinued with the emergence of 2nd gen. family of LNBs as the following with "D2" in their lables.

(BTW, see a lot of the 3DS units here in the LA market. Mostly on the new darker colored Slimline dish
http://forums.solidsignal.com/content.php/5057-There-s-a-new-DIRECTV-dish-in-town-sorta).

3DS = 1st gen. DSWM LNB, 3 LNB type, supports up to 13 tuners. Ka/Ku band receive capable.

3D2 = 2nd gen. DSWM LNB, 3 LNB type, supports up to 21 tuners. Ka/Ku band receive capable.

3D2RB = 2nd gen. DSWM LNB, 3 LNB type, supports up to 21 tuners. Ka/Ku/Reverse Band receive capable.

5D2RB = 2nd gen. DSWM LNB, 5 LNB type, supports up to 21 tuners. Ka/Ku/Reverse Band receive capable.

Some markets still don't have any DSWM. I jumped to a couple California markets at the end of last year and they were still using the 3S.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Woiuld this be the complete part number 3D2rbLNBR0-01 ? Or is there a 2 at the end ?

Woiuld this be the complete part number 3D2rbLNBR0-01 ? Or is there a 2 at the end ?
From what's been revealed so far, the 1st gen. DSWM D3S, and the two 2nd gen. Reverse Band models (i.e. with the "RB" included in their number string) have the "-01" mfr. code at the end for WNC.

The 2nd gen. DSWM 3D2 without Reverse Band has the "-02" mfr. code at the end for Eagle-Aspen Corp. I think. Or perhaps Pro Brand Inc. ...

From what's been revealed so far, the 1st gen. DSWM D3S, and the two 2nd gen. Reverse Band models (i.e. with the "RB" included in their number string) have the "-01" mfr. code at the end for WNC.

The 2nd gen. DSWM 3D2 without Reverse Band has the "-02" mfr. code at the end for Eagle-Aspen Corp. I think. Or perhaps Pro Brand Inc. ...

Didn't know the last number was manufacturer. Thanks for that. I heard a rumor that a newer version may be in the works, thought that the 2 would indicate that. Would we be looking for a LNBR1-01 rather than LNBR0-01 then ? That's me assuming that the R stands for rev.

Didn't know the last number was manufacturer. Thanks for that. I heard a rumor that a newer version may be in the works, thought that the 2 would indicate that. Would we be looking for a LNBR1-01 rather than LNBR0-01 then ? That's me assuming that the R stands for rev.
Yes, the "R" there stands for the model's revision number. "0" being the initial version of the model of course. Therefore, if there is to be another of the same basic model then only the Rev. # should change to 1 or perhaps 1A, or some otther

Reactions: rockaway1836
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts