HTC One help?

There is a App made by "Zoodles" thats called "Kid Mode" & "Parent DashBoard" which came pre loaded on my HTC One but I have not gone through the setup.

I had that app on my old phone, maybe it is the same thing. Yes, my One is at&t. I think I had read a review that kid mode was preloaded, but maybe it was a different carrier or the international one.

Any things that you other One users can share? Things you like, or not...maybe something you have happened across that myself or others haven't found yet?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Is your One from AT&T? Mine is and I don't have that app.

Mine came from Sprint I think the App came pre installed on the device but you can download it. I have not configured the App so its not being used but that's what they call it Kid Mode and you can search for it on Google Play.

I did notice that by default that "Sleep Mode" is turned On and that it will Automatically will turn off data connection during long periods of inactivity. Right now have I have left it On due to I have not had any issues but if folks do run into connections issues that might be some where to look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)