Huge price increase for Netflix subscribers

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Just received word that my monthly subscription for BD one out at a time plus streaming will go from 11.99 to 17.98. That's a 50% increase!

Sorry but the BD rental is just not worth it as I am only able to get 5 blurays per month plus 3 regular DVD's. I will cancel the mail order disks and this will result in a price reduction to 7.99 per month.

I have Blockbuster movie + game pass and that now costs me $36 per month and I get two out at a time. I can do about 8-10 blurays a week or 36 a month so My rental is about a dollar each.

Netflix is really good for streaming but I know they want to end the mail order business. I'm a stock holder and I see the reports of how costly that is compared to the streaming business.

Please rais Netflix profitability and cancel your mail business with them.

Netflix is really good for streaming but I know they want to end the mail order business. I'm a stock holder and I see the reports of how costly that is compared to the streaming business.

Please rais Netflix profitability and cancel your mail business with them.

Make the same list of movies available for streaming in HD and I will be all for it!
But for now, I am thinking of dropping the streaming portion instead and keeping the DVD/Blu-ray subscription: much more choices and way better quality of both picture and sound.

Netflix is making a big mistake. Count me in as dropping the service. I believe I read that emails will be going out in September to current customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts