HUGHES RECEIVER & 3 LNB DISH

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gren25

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2004
tarheel state
Hi, maybe ya'll can help me out.I have 4 hughes receivers all about 5 years old that used to be hooked up to a 3 lnb dish. Will direct let me use the dish and recievers, I don't won't hd yet , [but the hughes hah- sa reciever has the hd out puts on the back of it] would like to hook this up and wait for the new tivo reciever next year. I wish I can do this for now as I REALLY LIKE THOSE OLD HUGHES recievers. Will someone from direct come back out and put my old dish back up, for a charge of course. thanks D

Will direct let me use the dish and recievers

As long as you keep paying your bill, sure. I still use an HAH-SA box myself.

I don't won't hd yet , [but the hughes hah- sa reciever has the hd out puts on the back of it]

Sorry, but that is NOT an HD output. It still ONLY does SD. (think of ALL those SD DVR players with component outs - SAME difference)

would like to hook this up and wait for the new tivo reciever next year.

Well it might NEVER come to fruition, either - just being realistic with you.

Will someone from direct come back out and put my old dish back up, for a charge of course

Sure they will.

I forgot to mention that I'm not with Direct at the moment would that make a difference. thanks for the reply

Ask if you can be a returning customer when you call Directv. You might get "new" leased equipment and some promotions..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)