HUGHES RECEIVER & 3 LNB DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gren25

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2004
tarheel state
Hi, maybe ya'll can help me out.I have 4 hughes receivers all about 5 years old that used to be hooked up to a 3 lnb dish. Will direct let me use the dish and recievers, I don't won't hd yet , [but the hughes hah- sa reciever has the hd out puts on the back of it] would like to hook this up and wait for the new tivo reciever next year. I wish I can do this for now as I REALLY LIKE THOSE OLD HUGHES recievers. Will someone from direct come back out and put my old dish back up, for a charge of course. thanks D

Will direct let me use the dish and recievers

As long as you keep paying your bill, sure. I still use an HAH-SA box myself.

I don't won't hd yet , [but the hughes hah- sa reciever has the hd out puts on the back of it]

Sorry, but that is NOT an HD output. It still ONLY does SD. (think of ALL those SD DVR players with component outs - SAME difference)

would like to hook this up and wait for the new tivo reciever next year.

Well it might NEVER come to fruition, either - just being realistic with you.

Will someone from direct come back out and put my old dish back up, for a charge of course

Sure they will.

I forgot to mention that I'm not with Direct at the moment would that make a difference. thanks for the reply

Ask if you can be a returning customer when you call Directv. You might get "new" leased equipment and some promotions..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)