Hughesnet dish to FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
after you enter that tp and OK push the escape button to get to the blind scan menu and the TP should be selected , Last I was to check the only 24hr TP is that one, so if you get that locked the blind scan and you should be good
Awesome i hope it works, i dont have the dish pointed at G17. I will try tomorrow or sunday and report back. thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Just passing on the help I got not long ago

Giving more thanks to jholt5638 and ke4est. i combined both of your suggestions. Delete all TPs and manually enter one TPs for dish tuning, then blind scan. Magically all Ku TPs show up. Now i need to determine a better placement for the LNB for more/better signal. Any suggestions for the LNB? what kind of signal can i expect with a proper 36in dish? right now ANY cloud cover i lose the signal.

The Maverick MK1-PLL is a good LNBF.
If you get a proper 36" dish you will not have signal going out in clouds. It will have to be dark storm clouds before you start seeing breakups. It will also depend on the transponder, some are "hotter" than others.

Reactions: freeisforme
The Maverick MK1-PLL is a good LNBF.
If you get a proper 36" dish you will not have signal going out in clouds. It will have to be dark storm clouds before you start seeing breakups. It will also depend on the transponder, some are "hotter" than others.
i think i am going to get the 36inch dish, with 3 or 4 LNBs. i will get an Maverick MK-1PPL and compare it with the avenger KSC321S-2. Thanks again

Reactions: KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)