HughesNet Outage?

dirkleearm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
Idaho
Had a customer tell me his HughesNet goes out every day 1-3 pm pacific time. He didn't know off hand what sat he is on. I would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same thing. He said it goes out anywhere from 1 to 3 hours then comes back on. I don't think solar flares are a problem right now but maybe??? Or maybe the LNB is heating up?? Anyone..:confused:

Hi There

i don't know this web site too well so kinda new to me.. long time ago possibly when hughesnet was called direcway we had dial-up and everyone knows that is junk.. so we called around looking for an available internet connection so we have internet well we heard about this so called hughesnet and also seen there commercials so we called them up and they came and installed it... few days later it moves very very super slow for some reason and we had no idea that we went over our FAP so we called them up about it (toke long hours) so ever since then up till this day we watch our download allowance every single day and every minute.. Lately i have noticed that our hughesnet has been acting weird all the sudden (not normal) so i checked speedtest.net and seen that we can't download of any kbs nor bytes??? before that we had a problem with the web browsing and speed one night, slown way down to a complete stop almost..

Like to tell you more, so i will give u my skype: diablo_slayer92 hope you get this and thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts