Hurricane Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.
084015W_sm.gif

yeah a number of people I know were considering leaving florida for this storm.. no one wants to put their kids through it if they dont have to.

Be safe... all of you.
This week I will not complain about the rain we are getting here.... It's nothing but a minor inconvenience and I will be thinking of all of you in the path of the "real stuff"

you got what was aimed at us till hanna decided to head north.. sadly most people were concerned with ike and not hanna all this week..

Just not New Orleans again, please. My sisters have been thru enough.

it's down to 80 mph. good news and it looks like it will miss Louisiana! they don't need more problems. again i hope all it brings is rain to whoever gets this.

084015W_sm.gif

That's what we're hoping for in Austin, RAIN! Last summer we had more water then we knew what to do with and since around September last year we've been dry, NOAA says we're in an exceptional drought. So I'm hoping the winds stay down, the oil rigs and refineries stay in one piece and all we get is a nice soaking rain.

stay safe RAD :up

Thanks, should be no problem with wind since we're far enought inland and not in any flood plains. Hope we don't get a lot of heavy rain though since my dish could use a repeak and I can see it having a lot of rain fade this weekend on the HD channels:(

Thanks, should be no problem with wind since we're far enought inland and not in any flood plains. Hope we don't get a lot of heavy rain though since my dish could use a repeak and I can see it having a lot of rain fade this weekend on the HD channels:(
Well hopefully thats all you have to worry about:p

Thanks for the update... and thanks for changing your avatar! The other one made me go into epileptic seizures after a few minutes! :D

See ya
Tony

yeah an animated avatar is alright but the one i had was really busy:D your welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)