HWS U203 Bug Reports

Also still can't watch PTA off from the other Hopper.

It only let's you watch it from the Hopper it's enabled from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm just curious. I've been having this issue from day one. Did you by any chance try the Hopper to Hopper transfer on the Hopper that received your recordings?

I did just to see what happened but that was a week ago. It kept doing it for a couple of days the quit. Now some of my timers are recording on the other hopper.

Feature Request:

Please note - this is a feature request and NOT a bug. I couldn’t find anywhere on the forums where they are accepting any feature requests.

Would you consider adding the ability to password protect folders with the new hopper 3? That is one of the main reasons why I am not upgrading at this time.

Well, really because they won’t allow a hopper 2 on the same account. But, if they only allow me to have one hopper for the whole house hold, then it just makes sense to allow me to password protect folders from my kids.

I know there are parental controls for certain age limit shows. But sometimes just the title of the show or thumbnail might be a little too much for smaller children.

Please add this feature and I’ll upgrade right away! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Carbon UI Suggestions Thread"?

I believe I read this a while ago, but search history is .... history.

How did you get the update ? You force it or it come on it's own ?

BUG REPORT:

Using the Joey (connected to a HWS 2)

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Go to DVR recordings
2. Open up a folder
3. Click on a TV show to view that you have viewed in the past (but not finished). You might have to select "More Info" if it a show that contains a lot of other shows.
4. Quickly, click the down arrow on the remote control to select "Start Over"

Expected Result:
Should highlight "Start Over" button.

Actual Result:
Button is moved automatically to the first selection (which is resume). Even if you have already pushed the arrow down button. It arrows back up.

I think it is doing this because there is a delay in showing the "related shows" feature on the Joey.

One can sort recordings by date recorded. But, when choosing the recorded show where there are many recordings with the same name. Now within that list of recordings there is not anyway to sort those by recorded time.
The newest recording is on the bottom. The newest recording should be on the top.

I choose DVR. Then choose a folder I named NEW RECORDINGS. There is one icon square boc that reads there are 6 recordings there. I choose that icon then there are not any recordings there. Is tbis some sort of glitch or does the new Carbon guide have an option to delete recordings it feels are not looked at that often?

I'm just curious. I've been having this issue from day one. Did you by any chance try the Hopper to Hopper transfer on the Hopper that received your recordings?
I was just curious... did you try the hopper to hopper transfer and this is why you have the same problem? I wanted to see what it was about and thought it would give me a chance to hit "ok" before starting the transfer. I was wrong. Now it seems like it wont quit. I wake up in the morning and I don't know what recordings are going to be on each hopper. I wish I could just reset it back to factory with the new UI. I wonder if anybody else has done this mistake?

Hey, I moved those folders from NEW RECORDINGS to the pre installed folder called "no folder". Then I chose those that icon square and the individual recordings show up. That is weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)