HWS video problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
about every 30 minutes to an hour the screen will go black for 30 seconds or so and come back in. I also noticed when the screen comes back in the power light flashes. I've already done a reset and the problem is still happening.

When you say a reset, do you mean a red button reset or a power pull? If not the power pull, I'd do that first....

I suggest investing in a high quality line conditioner/UPS unit, or at least a darned good UPS.

Years ago, it fixed my overloaded circuit problem. But I later ran a new circuit. I couldn't BELIEVE how much of the house, especially LR and kitchen, ran off that one circuit! I not only added a near dedicated drop to the HT, I now have at least four circuits in the kitchen.

Reactions: gpollock87
I suggest investing in a high quality line conditioner/UPS unit, or at least a darned good UPS.

Years ago, it fixed my overloaded circuit problem. But I later ran a new circuit. I couldn't BELIEVE how much of the house, especially LR and kitchen, ran off that one circuit! I not only added a near dedicated drop to the HT, I now have at least four circuits in the kitchen.
LR AND kitchen????? Good grief! That is asking for trouble right there. Not well designed electrically. Glad you fixed it.

Reactions: charlesrshell