HWS vs. Hopper 3

Your timers will not magically appear. Did you unpair the remote as I suggested in my earlier post? Once that is done pair the remote to the H3 and try again.
I think you did not understand my post. No one expected anything to magically appear.

Well the timers finally appeared several hours later. My apologies to those who told me it would take awhile. I do not understand why it took so long but you were right.

I do not see HBO Max though but ibwill worry about that another day.

Well the timers finally appeared several hours later. My apologies to those who told me it would take awhile. I do not understand why it took so long but you were right.

I do not see HBO Max though but ibwill worry about that another day.
You can transfer them manually instead of waiting for them to appear in the same menu you used to back them up, if you run into this again

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am not sure what you mean by manually in this context.
When you go to the diagnostic screen and then to the tools menu there is a setting to restore settings to the new receiver. That’s taking all those timers and things that are stored on the remote and applying them to the new receiver. Yes, eventually as you’ve seen it does it on its own but you can do it much quicker, shortly after the new receiver is installed by doing it manually. Not waiting for it to do it on its own

Reactions: charlesrshell
When you go to the diagnostic screen and then to the tools menu there is a setting to restore settings to the new receiver. That’s taking all those timers and things that are stored on the remote and applying them to the new receiver. Yes, eventually as you’ve seen it does it on its own but you can do it much quicker, shortly after the new receiver is installed by doing it manually. Not waiting for it to do it on its own
You and I do not seem to be communicating well about what I did. I am going to suggest that we do not discuss this further.

Reactions: Bobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts