I am beyond frustrated with directv!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Really ?
The local installess I have dealt with Never give Free installs, D* gives free installs because they want your service and can do it due to the Large numbers of installs they have.
The local installer may get a few a month, they are not giving away the install for free. ... they have b to cover the equipment price plus the wages and insurance for a job that they don't always have .... these installers also do many Other jobs to cover thier day.

I think next time I go by my local installers I'll walk in and ask them if they will do a free D* install for me ... and expect to get laughed out of the building.

We are a local DirecTV authorized retailer and I can assure you are wrong. I don't know who or what you're talking about and dealing with but that's not the way it works. When we sign up a new qualified DirecTV customer the installation and everything else is free, and really free. No activation fee, no shipping charges, nothing. Zero. Zip. Free.

D* pays the installer. Customers pay nothing. Generally. Custom work is extra.

We have been known to do custom work for free for good customers. I'd bet there aren't many DISH or DirecTV 'company' techs that will do that. :)

Reactions: navychop
I work for Goodman Networks. formerly multiband. and we do so much free custom work it makes me sick lol. leave allot of money on the table. they are so big on customer sat they kinda brainwash us to think that's the way it supposed to be

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JSheridan
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts