I am sick of DISH!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The promotion ended awhile ago, but it was still in their list of programming so CSRs kept adding it for people. Customers were calling up and threatening to cancel if they didn't get it last I heard (as with everything else, people need a new trick). Cinemax extended the offer to DISH to account for most of those people but wanted it to stop.

It sounds like the OP called in after the expiration date and now life's unfair. This also makes CSRs idiots for the most part, but we knew that already.

Nope thats not it. I have had this promo for 2 yrs. I got my 2nd year in Sept. way before any mention this promo was going to expire. Dish was letting everybody who had auto pay keep the penny deal into the 2nd year till it ended, and grandfather people who renewed for the 2nd year as long as it was before Nov. 1st 2009. Dish Automatically extended the penny deal into the 2nd year as long as you had Auto pay.

Perfect spelling? Well, maybe some of us. Dish is a huge corporation and they move slow on some things. I have been a field tech with them for six years and have been around and around with them a few times. Just think, we will have the advantage when it comes to the national health plan- we have already been through all the hassles and ridiculous work-arounds!

why is dish still offering this to new customers on their website? i looked yesterday since i may consider returning to dish next year and it was part of the new customer deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)