I am sure this is old news to most here but I got the email about changes?

I've been away from the forum for a while so wasn't aware that Dish is making a big push to move all subs on hybrid set ups to EA. Would have been nice if they had done that earlier in the year when they added all the HD's that I couldn't get..
It would seem to me that Mid January for the switch might still be a stretch, I haven't received the letter or an e-mail yet and there are plenty of hybrid set ups in the area I live in, most on roofs. It is November in Massachusetts, we could get snow at any time, I don't see any tech getting up on a snow covered or icy roof to switch out a dish....

Ross

I've been away from the forum for a while so wasn't aware that Dish is making a big push to move all subs on hybrid set ups to EA. Would have been nice if they had done that earlier in the year when they added all the HD's that I couldn't get..
It would seem to me that Mid January for the switch might still be a stretch, I haven't received the letter or an e-mail yet and there are plenty of hybrid set ups in the area I live in, most on roofs. It is November in Massachusetts, we could get snow at any time, I don't see any tech getting up on a snow covered or icy roof to switch out a dish....

Ross

I got a phone call, not an email or letter. You were already in an EA market when the new HD came out, were you not? We were not EA until recently and now DISH is making calls in this area. I actually saw the 1000.4 on a house around here for the first time today. I'm in far western Mass, think NY border. I think they are upgrading the markets that were recently changed to EA, not ones that were before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts