This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I am up and running...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

peallen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
Oh man I enjoyed watching FOX HD today!! Enjoying everything this far just have to get used to new channel numbers, the guide and the remotes!! When I activated my account I got the TC-Premier with HBO/Max free for three months and 3 months of HD Pack for free. It's less that $80 with tax at the moment. I fully expect to cancel that and just go with HBO, Sports Pack, HD Pack and TC+ w/locals.

Got to get used to TiVo as well. Coming from Dish I had the 508 and the interface is totally different.

For my HD receiver I have the H10 and must say it is much quicker at acquiring my locals OTA then the 811. I really like the box and it is quite a bit smaller as well.

Oh well I guess you guys already know this stuff, just wanted to share my thoughts and experiences thus far.

Glad you made the switch and welcome to Directv, I love it! I cant wait to get a Hd reciever back, mine at the moment is Mia as someone took it, but hopefully I shall round up some dough and get a reciever so i can start enjoying my Espn Hd again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.