Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This new MicroHD box has me all kinds of excited. :)

One of the things I am waiting to see if people post their custom channel lists.

I am hoping someone like Iceberg , SatellteAV can post a channel like we can upload to our units with all the known FTA channels available, or maybe a custom channel like of just all the English speaking channels.... stuff like that which will make using the microHD easy and fun. :D

I'm waiting too...:D FedX site said yesterday and then that got changed to nothing. It don't show a delivery day now......so who knows what is going on.

I am hoping someone like Iceberg , SatellteAV can post a channel like we can upload to our units with all the known FTA channels available, or maybe a custom channel like of just all the English speaking channels.... stuff like that which will make using the microHD easy and fun. :D

If I can find out the channel file format for the microHD, all of the channels on TheList can be uploaded to the microHD.

Yeah will be nice to have the S2 stuff on it. Then we can have a nice up to date list. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)