I Called Dish and.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
waivers are a joke. some customers make their billing address different than their install address because they usually cant get locals or want locals from another area. just make sure you can service your own equipment because most good techs will not service something like that.

How did you qualify for distants just like that?

Doesn't it take waivers and stuff?

i do not know! thats what went down i just paraphrased it but i havent changed it a bit of what i got on the phone!!

Waivers are for receiving one markets stations when you live in a different market, i.e. getting NY locals when you live in Boston.

Distant networks are for people who don't live in any market, i.e. bum-f*ck, middle of nowhere. :D

I see what you're saying, but I had to get waivers for living in bumf city ;) I wonder if the rep meant she was giving me the superstations when I was refering to regular waived networks.

The Dish guy was at the house installing when I left for work. He was planning on hanging 2 dishes and said he might have to hang 3 to get my CBS HD. I'll know more in 6 hours. God I hate night shift.

I see what you're saying, but I had to get waivers for living in bumf city ;) I wonder if the rep meant she was giving me the superstations when I was refering to regular waived networks.

The Dish guy was at the house installing when I left for work. He was planning on hanging 2 dishes and said he might have to hang 3 to get my CBS HD. I'll know more in 6 hours. God I hate night shift.

:eureka Give up the night shift and be your own boss. Take up dish installing and become rich. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts