I Finally Did it!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
I could not stand charlie(e*) threatening to drop SNY! I finally decided to pull the plug and now will be a D* subscriber!! Any equipment advice?

I could not stand charlie(e*) threatening to drop SNY! I finally decided to pull the plug and now will be a D* subscriber!! Any equipment advice?

Yes,
Get all the equipment you may need, on the original order as it will be part of your installation package pricing, once you are past that stage, you'll normally pay regular prices if you decide to add later.

Yes,
Get all the equipment you may need, on the original order as it will be part of your installation package pricing, once you are past that stage, you'll normally pay regular prices if you decide to add later.

Thats true, if you think you may want it, best to go ahead and get it. Much easier to get discounts as a new sub (or one out of contract).

Wow...I feel sorry for you......How could anyone be that much of a Mets Fan?????:rant:

Just remember, the mets will ALWAYS be the wicked red headed step brother of the YANKEES!!!!:D

Ohhh...btw, The Buffalo Bisons are the Mets AAA Team.

After having both, I think you'll be happier with DirecTV... BUT I never really understand why people switch providers over provider contract disputes. E* is not the only one that battles with the networks. Now that you've switched, the next time there is a dispute you don't like, it may be with Directv while you're under contract and can't do anything about it and in the mean time, you've validated SNY's claim that they are important enough charge ALL providers more for their channel. Better to sit tight and tough it out, watch the games at a sports bar, online, or at a friends in the mean time.

And, yes, I've had to live without my favorite sports team too before so I know how agitating it is.

Mr Zulu said:
After having both, I think you'll be happier with DirecTV... BUT I never really understand why people switch providers over provider contract disputes. E* is not the only one that battles with the networks. Now that you've switched, the next time there is a dispute you don't like, it may be with Directv while you're under contract and can't do anything about it and in the mean time, you've validated SNY's claim that they are important enough charge ALL providers more for their channel. Better to sit tight and tough it out, watch the games at a sports bar, online, or at a friends in the mean time.

And, yes, I've had to live without my favorite sports team too before so I know how agitating it is.

Great post !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Juan...this would actually have beena a great April Fools Joke!! I cant believe that this is happening, now I have to consider switching from D*

so what made ya stay? ;)
I got the MLB package on roku.. I cant watch the mets "live" but can see repeats..plus it lets me listen to the games on the radio live and I can see repeats of the games I want to see

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)