I got a free PS3!!!

In the "big business" scheme of things it does not matter for walmart or sony, but just like someone mentioned here, the karma will come back to you.
How do we know if you are making the whole thing up ? We demand pictures ;)

Legally, you have no obligation to return it or to contact the seller. According to the FTC, it is considered an "unconditional gift".

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/products/unorderd.htm

That being said, most honest people would contact the seller to arrange for return, or donate the item to charity.

That's what I was going to tell him until I saw that they already told him they were sending UPS to pick it up.

I think I would of donated it to like toys-for-tots or some charity of the likes in the name of wal-mart and sent walmart the recript for the gift..

Id say screw WM and just keep ir or sell it..i know it may not be honest..but hey went things come free id keep them. or just sell it on ebay :)

Returning is absolutely the thing to do:up . As for those that said keep it, Next time you lose something and it gets returned by a good person be greatfull they don't think like you.:(

With the amount of PS3's that are available now, and the fact that stores are having a hard time selling them, are you sure they just didnt give you an extra one to get rid of their stock....heh heh heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)