I got my PS3 the other day!

Oops, the demo thing, what i meant to type was 'kind of annoying to download a demo and then have to wait for it to be installed manually' - if there was a setting to install a demo after it is downloaded automatically that'd be super.

Yeah, gotcha. I agree with you there. Something about them not wanting the console to be doing anything else while doing that, I guess... but if you just had the system on and you weren't doing anything else, I don't see why it can't install by itself.

Played the demos for Uncharted, MX vs ATV (now a must buy for me, love it, and has the campaign stuff Motorstorm SHOULD have ), Resistance (briefly) and GT Concept.

After playing the entire game, I actually think the demo of Uncharted is one of the worst levels - several others that I would have picked for the demo, personally - both in terms of visuals and fun...

MLB the Show waiting for me to install this morning.

Looks and plays great (I like it when you hit a foul ball and the fans actually reach out over the railing to catch it) - I'm just trying to decide if I'll play it enough to make it worth $60. If I just want to play a game every so often I can just play the demo.

Maybe it's not restarting, but it's interrupting the HDMI feed while loading long enough it seems for my TV to say 'no signal' and since all the audio goes through my TV that leads to the audio pop I guess when it regains the connection. I've got a 46" or 47" 1080p Sammy.

That's weird... it does go black for me in between games, etc, but I don't remember ever getting a "no signal" message before, and I've got a Sammy, too - strange. Maybe something with the different models....?

Going to give the demos another run through today. The PSN store is kinda disappointing, it makes the console look a year old I guess with the amount of demos and stuff there. There a reason that you cant browse themes and stuff? Only way I can get to them is the recent additions/top downloads section, unless they are there if i browse by game title I suppose.

If you use the "tabs" just under the main preview pane, there is a section with folders for all of the different stuff, and one of them is Themes (also trailers, demos, etc). I don't remember exactly how to get to it... but in general, the store has come a long way, at least in terms of content. I agree the navigation could be better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)