I Got the D11!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

directvfreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Directv shipped me out a replacement receiver and when it arrived the box was so TINY. I was thinking somthing must be wrong. i looked at the barcode and it sayed D11. I hooked it up and it's GREAT. I love the active feature where I can ceck the weather.

Matt

Really, I just got shipped a replacement yesterday and it was a D10-200 I was hoping for a D11 but no such luck, by the way does it have a mini-guide?

I wish I could understand why these new D10s (I know, they are not new, but they are new to me) do not have mini guides, but my 4 yr old Toshiba DST3000 and my circa 1997 Hughes boxes did.

On my H10 I press the blue botton on the remote and the mini guide comes up. i tried that on the D11 and it didn't work. the manual says something about it. I'll check and post later.

Matt

I received a D10 back in September as part of a Superfan offer. When I hit the active button, nothing happens. I have tried numerous resets, but nothing. Does anyone hve any idea?

Try and force an upgrade..

Open the front door where your card goes, there is a red button, get your remote in your hand, and press the red button, then when the tv screen says "Hello, your directv reciever is starting up", press 02468 on your remote (do not hit enter).

You may have to try it a few times to get it, when you get it it will say "Almost there" then, something like "A software update was found, downloading"

If there is no download ready, it won't say anything special.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)