I have a stupid question (or maybe not)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok thanks RV I managed to find a 32mb USB memory stick my buddy has I'll be getting it in a few days. I'll update it then.

Here a suggestion for the channel list screen is it possible after blind scanning a sat to be able to delete all scrambled channels in one command instead deleting each 1 individually?

Another suggestion, can a feature be added to the guide on the Geosatpro receivers to do page up or page down in the channel guide like the Dish Network receivers? I could'nt seem to find a page up page down feature on my dsr200c unless I'm missing something.

Bob

Here a suggestion for the channel list screen is it possible after blind scanning a sat to be able to delete all scrambled channels in one command instead deleting each 1 individually?
  1. Another way not to have scrambled channels is not to scan them. Change the Scan Type to FTA instead of ALL.
  2. To delete multiple channels, use the OK button to flag the channel or multiple channels then press the BLUE delete button.

Another suggestion, can a feature be added to the guide on the Geosatpro receivers to do page up or page down in the channel guide like the Dish Network receivers? I could'nt seem to find a page up page down feature on my dsr200c unless I'm missing something.

Press the DOUBLE UP ARROW or DOUBLE DOWN ARROW button to move up or down one page at a time in both the EPG or the Channel List screen.

True but I did'nt want to miss a thing :)

1. Another way not to have scrambled channels is not to scan them. Change the Scan Type to FTA instead of ALL.
  2. To delete multiple channels, use the OK button to flag the channel or multiple channels then press the BLUE delete button.

Thanks I'll try that.

Press the DOUBLE UP ARROW or DOUBLE DOWN ARROW button to move up or down one page at a time in both the EPG or the Channel List screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)