I have been tuning today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
I had some time to spend on my 10' dish today.
I got it tuned and can lock G3-C Equity c-band mux with no tiling or pixellation.
I am not falling off the digital cliff as the training channel on G25ku says. LOL

Ku is good except on every satellite one ku tp will boom in and the other is barely lockable. I blame this on the BSC-621.

My corotor will be here in the morning sometime.
Hopefully this week it will be installed. I did not have ribbon cable so I ran 8 conductor #18awg brown thermostat wire since a friend of mine is an HVAC guy.

I have 4 conductors running the motor and position sensor, it will leave 4 conductors for the polorotor servo (only needs three I think).

I am happy!!!!:D:D:D:D

What receiver are you using with the BSC-621 for Ku?
Are you using the standard LO version or the Universal version?
Are you using the built-in 22KHz switch?
Trying to figure out why you are having this problem on Ku. I'm sure you got the LNBF rotated in the collar correctly and set the F/D?

Maybe I missed the original thread somewhere...

I have the regular 621. Not the 621-2.
I have separate cables ran and not using the 22k switch built in. I use this with my 4dtv unit.
Ku has been strange on this thing.

My receivers are DSR-905 (4dtv) and pansat 9200HD. I use a v-box for positioning of the 10'.
This is a new 10' sami C/KU mesh.

One tp will boom and others barely lockable. Have spent hours tuning and still the same.
F/D, focal point, tracking the arc. I cannot raise or lower the dish to improve signal.
played with the skew too.

My 7.5' mesh dish booms on ku (most all tp's).

I checked it for warpage and it's good their too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts