I just got my new LNB!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
rjc3895 said:
I did find a workaround. Bypass the motor altogether. Then send the wife or girlfriend out to the dish, and have her hold down the button on the motor until the channel comes in :)

What the heck do you even need a motor for? Just have her do all the work, and get some of those two way walkie talkies so you can get the dish peaked perfectly.

Wholeshoe

"I actually have a Traxis 2500. My only complaint is that the serial port doesn't seem to work. I can't get it to talk with my laptop."

As I know, the first serie of Traxis 2500 the serial port doesn't work, but the newer have not problem.
The Traxis have a very good picture :) , but some have problem with audio :( , but you can repair it without problem :) .

Saludos
Hiebert

Join the club. I could not get my universal LNBF working on my Viacast either. I have not tried for awhile. I need to try it on my Lifetime Ultra than when I get it working I should try it on my Viacast.

PopcornNMore said:
This must be why I haven't been able to get a picture using my Viacast receiver for the last two days of playing. I also have a universal LNBF and I was entering 10750000 for the LO and not 9750000. Could this be why?

Dave

Remember a universal LNBF will NOT work with a (basic) satellite meter but will operate fine when setup correctly. Its always a good idea to have a standard LNBF as a spare or to use for pointing your dish.

Wider scanning range..... Some channels will only work with a Universal LNBF, like......

Cubavision on the Pas 9 satellite (58w)

I have 3-4 universal LNBF here and they are useless, they are not low noise and are only worth using on a BIG (1m or 40") dish. If you want the benefits of a Universal then you will need to get the best you can find (Invacom/ IMO)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)