I just got my new LNB!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
rjc3895 said:
I did find a workaround. Bypass the motor altogether. Then send the wife or girlfriend out to the dish, and have her hold down the button on the motor until the channel comes in :)

What the heck do you even need a motor for? Just have her do all the work, and get some of those two way walkie talkies so you can get the dish peaked perfectly.

Wholeshoe

"I actually have a Traxis 2500. My only complaint is that the serial port doesn't seem to work. I can't get it to talk with my laptop."

As I know, the first serie of Traxis 2500 the serial port doesn't work, but the newer have not problem.
The Traxis have a very good picture :) , but some have problem with audio :( , but you can repair it without problem :) .

Saludos
Hiebert

Join the club. I could not get my universal LNBF working on my Viacast either. I have not tried for awhile. I need to try it on my Lifetime Ultra than when I get it working I should try it on my Viacast.

PopcornNMore said:
This must be why I haven't been able to get a picture using my Viacast receiver for the last two days of playing. I also have a universal LNBF and I was entering 10750000 for the LO and not 9750000. Could this be why?

Dave

Remember a universal LNBF will NOT work with a (basic) satellite meter but will operate fine when setup correctly. Its always a good idea to have a standard LNBF as a spare or to use for pointing your dish.

Wider scanning range..... Some channels will only work with a Universal LNBF, like......

Cubavision on the Pas 9 satellite (58w)

I have 3-4 universal LNBF here and they are useless, they are not low noise and are only worth using on a BIG (1m or 40") dish. If you want the benefits of a Universal then you will need to get the best you can find (Invacom/ IMO)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts