I just signed up.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Installs Inc is not doing my install, they tell me to call 3 O Click Installs, which I have done and I have not gotten a return call. Grrrr.

Are you getting an am or pm install? They come from Norwalk. They were about 2 hours late when they did mine. Think they underestimate travel time. What did you decide to do about dish. Are you letting them install another one or using one of the ones you already have? Is dishnetwork dish larger than 18"? I was thinking of trying to find someone that had an old single lnb dishnetwork dish to put up if they are larger than 18". Thought maybe if I can boost my signal a little bit wont get so many pixelations. I remember you said you work for company that runs rattlesnake mountain. Is WTXX broadcasting at low power? Is there transmitter low on the antenna? I can't get it but I can pick up WFSB no problem. I know WFSB is about 10 degrees different for me but from all the horror stories I have read about recieving WFSB I am surprised I cant' get WTXX. Thought they had a stronger signal. I hope your installers show up today. I am 20 miles from the towers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts