I just thought of something!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tim Godsil

On Vacation
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
I think that satellite guys should have a yearly reunion and invite all the memebers! Everyone can swap fta stories and have a good time!

little hard to do when we are across the US...you gonna pay for us to drive/fly? (in my case drive as I do not fly)

I just thought of something!
damn...thought maybe you were going to say you were going to stop making useless posts

I guess the correct terminology would be "get together".

Tim Godsil where were you between the days 01-31-2007 (You join date) and 11-16-2007 (The day you started posting) ? :)

If the post per day counter started on the 16th you would have: 21.5 posts per day.

If there is a limitation on the amount of posts in 100 hours your going to break it soon as you have posted 86 times in the last 96 hours. WOW! :D

Should I say poor Iceberg :( I can already see Iceberg adding a new rule/sticky ;)

Well...

I joined so long ago because I had a question about a dish or something. I just had my fta "wild hair" about two weeks ago:D

Hey Tim,

Just something I learned early on this forum, and it might apply here.

If you have legitimate questions about a specific area, try and keep them all in one thread. Those who would like to help you can't keep up with all the different paths your mind has wandered the past few days.

I post a lot here too, but I try and keep all related topics in one thread, and only start a new thread if the subject is entirely on a different subject.

A thread on general FTA questions could have encompassed 90% of the questions you have asked, and no one would have thought anything about it, because it was one thread with 1000 questions. :)

Also, don't get in a pi$$ing contest with Iceberg. :D

You will lose!!

Just my opinion.
Fred

Hey Tim,

Just something I learned early on this forum, and it might apply here.

If you have legitimate questions about a specific area, try and keep them all in one thread. Those who would like to help you can't keep up with all the different paths your mind has wandered the past few days.

I post a lot here too, but I try and keep all related topics in one thread, and only start a new thread if the subject is entirely on a different subject.
that's why Ive been busy...meriging threads and posts as need be :)

Also, don't get in a pi$$ing contest with Iceberg. :D

no comment :)
Hey I'm a nice guy...just dont call me names

There are SatelliteGuys "get-togethers" (wasn't there one in Denver sometime recently, within the last year?) Unfortunately, I've never been able to attend one, but have been in contact with members in my area. If there's ever one near me (or somewhere along my path while I'm traveling :) ), I'll be sure to attend...

I think a "get-together" should be at Iceberg's house.. he's got enough sat equipment to keep us all busy oogling ;) What do you think Iceberg, do you think your neighbors would mind 95,000 visitors dropping in for awhile some weekend?? ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts