I Know I Am a "Small People"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

schneid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
In the Wind
and am disdained by the elite that rule us but I do own 100 shares of DTV stock ($3,872.00 this instant). I wrote it's CEO about an issue. Think he would have the courtesy to respond. Nope.

We're doomed. I guess I should shut-up and lean into the plow harder less I get whipped.

and am disdained by the elite that rule us but I do own 100 shares of DTV stock ($3,872.00 this instant). I wrote it's CEO about an issue. Think he would have the courtesy to respond. Nope.

We're doomed. I guess I should shut-up and lean into the plow harder less I get whipped.

?

I'd like for the U.S. Supreme Court to hear my position on the constitutionality of a number of matters, and they might like to accommodate me if they had the time, but they don't.

Generally, I've found the CEOs of big companies rarely answer mail directly. Most likely he'll never even see it. Some assistant will decide if it's worth responding to and if so it be sent way down the line to some poor overworked and underpayed clerk who might get around to sending out a form letter after the other 5,000 letters on his/her desk are dealt with first.

Last edited:
You cannot see what his point is ? That is just sad . His point is very clear as the nature of his reasoning to write makes no difference .

You cannot see what his point is ? That is just sad . His point is very clear as the nature of his reasoning to write makes no difference .

Well, after perusing your posts, I can see why you understand the op. :rolleyes:

If we're doomed you might want to sell that stock.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

As consumers our best recourse is to no longer so business with an unresponsive company.

But what if I never ask a question? Then I would not get a response which means I am not supposed to deal with the unresponsive company again even though I never asked a question to respond to?

I think I get it now......you're a deep thinker my man.:up

Unresponsive company, now that is directtv!! They are doomed so sell !!

They don't have to worry about me buying from them!! Their CEO probably has a class that he teaches his CS agents on HOW TO lie , professionally!!

Unresponsive company, now that is directtv!! They are doomed so sell !!

They don't have to worry about me buying from them!! Their CEO probably has a class that he teaches his CS agents on HOW TO lie , professionally!!
We already know you're a joke account, you can stop posting

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts