'I Love Lucy Christmas Special' To Air On CBS In December

If you missed it last year, please take note.

CBS will air again this colorized I Love Lucy Christmas Special on Sunday December 7 at 8 PM.

Computers are getting to the point where they can create a entire new episode, totally by computer.

new audio, new scenes etc.

this is expensive and no doubt whoever does it will have to pay the decendants for the apperance.

some networks are looking at this since if the stars are totally computer generated there will be no stars to pay, and no outrageous demands

Computers are getting to the point where they can create a entire new episode, totally by computer.

new audio, new scenes etc.

this is expensive and no doubt whoever does it will have to pay the decendants for the apperance.

some networks are looking at this since if the stars are totally computer generated there will be no stars to pay, and no outrageous demands
Sounds like the plot of LOOKER back in 1981 staring Susan Dey and Albert Finney. Same exact plot, except there were political implications. They used advanced technology to hypnotize viewers to vote the way they wanted and to buy what ever they said. The 3-d digital copies were created from the human models, who were worked on by plastic surgeons - till they had a perfect 10 body ,hair, face etc , and then they humans were killed in "accidents." Once the 3-d digital model was created , they could use them in commercials or political advertisments , to hypnotize the viewers to do what ever they wanted. Very ahead of it's time.

I missed this the last time it aired, but tonight CBS is once again airing the colorized I Love Lucy Christmas Special and Lucy's Italian Movie episodes. This time I have a DVR so I'll be sure to catch it.

Bronx

Reactions: DJdish
I missed this the last time it aired, but tonight CBS is once again airing the colorized I Love Lucy Christmas Special and Lucy's Italian Movie episodes. This time I have a DVR so I'll be sure to catch it.

Bronx

Thanks for the heads up,
I didn´t know it will air tonight, I´ve watched the colorized episodes the last years, but I sure will enjoy watching them again. :D

This year it will be the classic Lucy Does a Commercial accompanying the Christmas episode. Also for the first time the entire Christmas episode will be in color, no b&w flashbacks. Christmas night they're showing a similar Andy Griffith special with its Christmas episode and the Pickle Story colorized

I think I understand, even though I like Lucy colorized, I don´t like the classic B&W movies colorized.

At least wit classic BW movies, I believe it´s almost like a sacrilege.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts