I might get dish network but i have a question

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
when i try to order online it doesnt let me get the DVR if i choose i want an HD receiver. why is that?

Attachments

• dish.jpg
    dish.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 201
Click Add TV in top right....

Because its a dual tuner....they only put it up when you press Add Tv --- Stupid if you ask me...same thing happened to me

You should get the 722. Confirm it when the installer arranges the installation.
My local retailer tried to install the 622. I made him wait until he could get me a 722. Took an extra week.

when i try to order online it doesnt let me get the DVR if i choose i want an HD receiver. why is that?

Like you, I prefer to doing things online. With Dish, I find checking online first is best. Then with what you want in mind, I have the best luck calling them. They are fine on the phone. Just my experience.

dishstore is a advertising post whore.. id be nice if we could put a filter in for all forms of the word dishstore!!!! this is a forum.. not an advert site.. move along o'annoying advertisers

dishstore is a advertising post whore.. id be nice if we could put a filter in for all forms of the word dishstore!!!! this is a forum.. not an advert site.. move along o'annoying advertisers

Dishstore is a sponsor of this forum,So he have the right to spam all over you like it or not,So you are the one who need to get over.;)

After reading some of your other eloquent posts, I'd rather see you move along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts