I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
chaddux said:
Woohoo! :D Pretty good to predict the exact day.

No, that's CREDIT 1 of 12, meaning the first of your 12 credits for that card. Next month's credit will be 2, etc. Each of the 12 monthly credits are approriately number. It's not referral 1 of 12. Note: Credits beginning prior to January will not display "X of X." I also don't know if DISH's system has been updated to prevent more than 5 referrals because the system is not enforcing the 12 card annual limit. I'm at 15, two of which were generated after the change to a 12-limit.

I see online that the limit has gone up to 14--it seems to change often. Anyway--very good deal for anyone with Dish--if you haven't joined Club Dish--you get some free Pay Per View coupons, too!

PM me if you need a code for a $50 discount on an install for a new Dish customer.

I also have some certificate codes needing a good home.

Maybe what we need is a function here where everyone that has club dish numbers could sign up, and people who need one could go there and it would allow them to pm the next member in the list, just to keep things fair.

For new dish customers, the installation is $50 but the $50 is credited back with 18 month commitment. So what is the advantage of the clubdish? Is there additional $50 back, so you get free installation and make $50 as well?

I've given a few out. Nobody has yet to actually use one. Maybe I'll get lucky eventually.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)