I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Need Club Dish Referral

Would like a Club Dish Referral but must let you know that I will not order until I get the new Samsung HL-S5688W. They are suppose to be available in August but they were also due out June 9 and did not happen. Please PM or email me.

Thanks, Fred

fredtx said:
Would like a Club Dish Referral but must let you know that I will not order until I get the new Samsung HL-S5688W. They are suppose to be available in August but they were also due out June 9 and did not happen. Please PM or email me.

Thanks, Fred
PM sent.

ia_Homey said:
Is there any savings by using a referal number when upgrading? If so, what is the savings and is it too late since I just upgraded today?

It depends. If you ask your local Dish retailer for the Club Dish deal, then you will get it even if you don't have a Club Dish number. So there is no difference.

But if you took the everyday standard deal, then the Club Dish deal might be a little better.

I wouldn't mind having one of those club dish numbers as well.....thanks in advance!:hatsoff:

Just the thread I'm looking for. Can I get one too?
I appreciate it, thanks in advance!

I am getting Dish installed tomorrow, could someone PM me with a code please. THANKS!!

PM sent.

Edit, ok, so I stupidly put the "PM sent" message in first then sent the guy a code, while two other people were sending the code first? That's what being polite gets around here I guess.

Last edited:
Just a reminder of how we've been working things.

This thread is for people signing up with dish to request a number.

If you have a number to give that person, PM them the number then post here saying that you have done so.

One slight change I would suggest: post here first, then PM them the number. That would prevent situations like the above where three people sent the same guy a number.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)