I need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tritron

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Denver, co
I wonder if any one could share channel list for viewsat on 101W. i am trying add 101 to 97 on my globecast dish. It is imposible to find spot for new lnb without having recive preprogramed.

Welcome to the forums.

If I understand your question correctly you are trying to scan 101W and want to add a new dish or LNBF to your existing Globecast dish? Please clarify again. Thanks

You can find the channels list on FTALIST.com

I am trying to add second lnb to globcast pointed at 97W. I need the channel file so I can flash my viewsat reciver. it will make this job so much easier. I tried before and i can't get anything to scan. So if somone could upload channel list that would be great so i can flash it to my reciver.

I think I see what you're trying to do. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you want to tune to an existing channel and use it to know when you've aligned the dish properly?

If this is the case, another way (and arguably a better way) to achieve this is to program the receiver with a known working transponder and use the signal meters to align the dish.

In the event I guessed your intentions wrong, please correct me. I mention this because it might be a while before someone can get a channel file together for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)