I want an IPad

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
Are there any specials that allow an existing customer to get an IPad. I saw the add where I can refer 3 people and get one but is there anything other than that?

Currently this offer is available for existing customers:

• Refer 3 friends between the dates of July 1– December 31, 2013 and receive an iPad 2
  • Limit one iPad per customer
To qualify you must have a hopper system and new customers all must take hopper install option to qualify to this offer,but this promotion will expire soon it's very difficult to get 3 referrals to qualify now

Last edited:
The rules state that you must have a Hopper system as well as refer 3 people to sign up for the Hopper with Sling, but there have been numerous reports of existing customers without Hoppers still getting the iPad.

I was curious as to how long it took people to get the ipad after the 3rd referral? Anyone that's received one want to chime in? My 3rd referral will be getting installed on Saturday.

Thanks in advance!

I was curious as to how long it took people to get the ipad after the 3rd referral? Anyone that's received one want to chime in? My 3rd referral will be getting installed on Saturday.

Thanks in advance!

I had my 3rd referral on 11/16 and got a shipping confirmation from Apple on 11/25 and iPad delivered on 11/27

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts