I want my Nip/Tuck in HD, Season Premier is Tuesday Night

BPeter

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Mpls., MN
Anyone else watch this show? Hopefully Dish will add FX HD in the near future. Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me would be great shows to watch in HD. The Nip/Tuck Premier is Tuesday Night, my guess is we won't have it by then. The other guys already have it...
:confused:

Believe me I'm really ticked off about it. Dish is really dropping the ball on this one. Of all the stations that are now up and we don't have, this is the one with a highly rated, HD season premiere that we're not gonna get. Get with it Dish!

Fox has been showing promos for the premiere and they are in HD, so I am willing to bet the show will be as well.

I feel like we are having a deja vu moment...didn't we raise hell about another channel (TBS) a while back before the playoffs?...Either way, we eventually got that channel, so.................

I watch Nip/Tuck so I'd like to see it in HD. Almost no chance we'll have it in HD by tomorrow night though, it's not even uplinked yet.

I watch Nip/Tuck so I'd like to see it in HD. Almost no chance we'll have it in HD by tomorrow night though, it's not even uplinked yet.

Again, we got TBS HD within two days of it being uplinked and put in engineering mode. They can add it IF they want to in very little time. I am just not sure if the majority of the people with dishHD want FX right now with the other hd channels out there that dish subs don't have.

Again, we got TBS HD within two days of it being uplinked and put in engineering mode. They can add it IF they want to in very little time. I am just not sure if the majority of the people with dishHD want FX right now with the other hd channels out there that dish subs don't have.

Agree and agree.

E*'s normal code of conduct is to have a channel uplinked for at least a week before launching but you're correct, they can make a channel available in minutes if they want.

I bet the majority would be willing to trade TBS-NOHD for FX-HD. :D

I'd like to see Dish add the following 3 HD channels by the end of the year.

USA
FX
Sci-Fi

NightRyder

I bet the majority would be willing to trade TBS-NOHD for FX-HD. :D

Now that the baseball season is over such a trade would have my vote. But then next season I would want TBS back for the playoffs again. Yes I want my cake and be able to eat it too :p

Anyone else watch this show? Hopefully Dish will add FX HD in the near future. Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me would be great shows to watch in HD. The Nip/Tuck Premier is Tuesday Night, my guess is we won't have it by then. The other guys already have it...
:confused:

YUP! And I am on the fence about whether to skip this season and wait for DVD or HD-DVD or Blu-Ray or what ever, because all will be way better than Dish SD!!!

I've said this before - with all these channels like FX, USA, Sci-Fi, it doesn't matter that a small percentage of their programming is in HD or that they do horrible stretch-o-vision (TNT and TBS I'm lookng at you).

We need the HD version because all of their *original* programming is in HD and will be from now on. On FX that means Nip/Tuck, The Shield, Damages, Dirt, etc. I don't care what they're doing the rest of the time - I don't watch any of those channels anytime else. If I wanted to watch, what's it called, The Frank Show on TBS or anything else that's original, it would be in HD, and that's reason enough to have TBS in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)