I want to good bye dishnetwork

Cubs1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2019
Illinois
I wanna say good bye dish network and I would never go back dish ever again and lost good consumer I thought u trust you for bring back hbo and Cinemax and I’m happy with new directv I’m glad new service and now I
Have new hbo and Cinemax I’m not going keeping switching ever again and directv quality lot much better than dish and I feeling that dish don’t care about consumer about hbo and Cinemax i did giving second chance but didn’t workout about bring back hbo and Cinemax and now I’m glad now directv it’s good enough for me now and happy and joy

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wanna say good bye dish network and I would never go back dish ever again and lost good consumer I thought u trust you for bring back hbo and Cinemax and I’m happy with new directv I’m glad new service and now I
Have new hbo and Cinemax I’m not going keeping switching ever again and directv quality lot much better than dish and I feeling that dish don’t care about consumer about hbo and Cinemax i did giving second chance but didn’t workout about bring back hbo and Cinemax and now I’m glad now directv it’s good enough for me now and happy and joy

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Best of luck with your new setup. If you like HBO and Cinemax enough to switch, then DirecTV is probably a better solution for you in the long run. I hope you like it.

Enjoy HBO and Cinemax please follow up if you want once the promotional price is over. As others have said Not sure what’s great on HBO these days, not to get political here at ALL but even as I miss Bill Maher show a bit but not 14.00 a month worth :) but to each there own

Reactions: D. Manley

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)