I want to good bye dishnetwork

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HBO is easily worth the $15 per month to me. Of course I can still get it for that price on the AppleTV so whether Dish carries it or not is irrelevant. What I can’t get anywhere else and keeps me with Dish is Top 120 and H3 for $53 per month.

I hate when morons like this feel compelled to give a sorrowful goodbye speech. Heartbreaking, but if you are going to leave then GTFO

Reactions: gary407
I hate when morons like this feel compelled to give a sorrowful goodbye speech. Heartbreaking, but if you are going to leave then GTFO

Moron is a little harsh, don't you think?

C60BDCD0-AFCE-4FEF-928D-55025D0F91D9.gif

Well, clearly you are more reticent than most given only 72 posts in 13 years as a member here. I gotta ask though about the origin on your member name. Omletpants? I hope it is a good story.

I wanna say good bye dish network and I would never go back dish ever again and lost good consumer I thought u trust you for bring back hbo and Cinemax and I’m happy with new directv I’m glad new service and now I
Have new hbo and Cinemax I’m not going keeping switching ever again and directv quality lot much better than dish and I feeling that dish don’t care about consumer about hbo and Cinemax i did giving second chance but didn’t workout about bring back hbo and Cinemax and now I’m glad now directv it’s good enough for me now and happy and joy

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Enjoy that billing, Hope it;s worth the 2 or 3 programs you watch on HBO.....

What’s funny is from the get-go... especially since Charlie and Erik came out and said it... HBO and Max was unlikely to return. It was hanging on to a thread that was already torn... not sure what the end expectations were, even after we all said this was what needed to be done since the beginning. Too many ways for HBO and Max to be received by those that want it. I now get it for free, so I should Thank HBO for showing me that paying for it is meaningless. And it didn’t even help their subscriber count.

Reactions: HipKat
I wanna say good bye dish network and I would never go back dish ever again and lost good consumer I thought u trust you for bring back hbo and Cinemax and I’m happy with new directv I’m glad new service and now I
Have new hbo and Cinemax I’m not going keeping switching ever again and directv quality lot much better than dish and I feeling that dish don’t care about consumer about hbo and Cinemax i did giving second chance but didn’t workout about bring back hbo and Cinemax and now I’m glad now directv it’s good enough for me now and happy and joy

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Good luck. AT&T is not all that interested in keeping the Direct satellite system. Dish has been talking to AT&T about possibly purchasing Direct. That may or may not happen, but the future of Direct on satellite may not be there too much longer as they also have stated they have no plans to replace the satellites. A friend that has Direct, is looking at moving to streaming in time.

Reactions: HipKat
Still nothing on HBO worth paying $14 a month for.

My son wanted it for the Game of Thrones so we subscribed to HBO Now and he canceled it as soon as the finale ended.

Too bad HBO used to be the ultimate channel.

Come this Winter, HBO/Cinemax/Warner is moving into one streaming service for about $17 a month. I have no idea what they will offer on cable/satellite.

Why is that an excuse? He type with his ears?

I wondered that too. Deafness alone is not an excuse for poor writing skills. I've had at least two totally deaf clients over the years, that I edited and/or proofed technical books for. One is a college professor with a doctorate and the other was a NASA engineer with a masters degree. In both cases, the need for my services were fairly minimal compared to many other clients.

Why is that an excuse? He type with his ears?

Why are we still talking about his grammar? It is clearly not his strength for whatever reason. Almost everyone here makes grammatical mistakes in writing on this site. Making fun of him for it is just pointlessly mean.

For instance, your second sentence should really have an auxiliary verb like "Does" at the beginning to make it a question. Otherwise it is a statement with a question mark at the end which is not technically correct, but no one made fun of you for it because we all do that kind of thing.

Why are we still talking about his grammar? It is clearly not his strength for whatever reason. Almost everyone here makes grammatical mistakes in writing on this site. Making fun of him for it is just pointlessly mean.

For instance, your second sentence should really have an auxiliary verb like "Does" at the beginning to make it a question. Otherwise it is a statement with a question mark at the end which is not technically correct, but no one made fun of you for it because we all do that kind of thing.

If you type a sentence that goes on and on and doesn't make any sense and continue to type and there's no end in sight and by the way this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends

Last edited:
If you type a sentence that goes on and on and doesn't make any sense and continue to type and there's no end in sight and it doesn't make any sense and by the way this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends

The Never Ending Story :hiding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)