I Want To Watch Intelsat 805

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Samuel1166

Original poster
May 26, 2006
I Already See Dish Network, And Direct Tv, And My Signal Of Intelsat 805 Is 70% But I Make A Scan To Intelsat And This Not Show Me The Channels, I Want To Watch Intelsat Becouse Is My Country, Somebody Please Tell Me What I Can Do?

How big of a dish do you have?

These are C-band so you need at least a 6 foot dish (prefereably 8 foot)

More details please....

Samuel1166 said:
I Already See Dish Network, And Direct Tv, And My Signal Of Intelsat 805 Is 70% But I Make A Scan To Intelsat And This Not Show Me The Channels, I Want To Watch Intelsat Becouse Is My Country, Somebody Please Tell Me What I Can Do?

....what is that you want to see...??? I got a 6 foot mesh on that one and can get all of it but the station from Ecuador.....but I don't care about that one since I get it via Dish Network subscription...

What do you want to watch...????

i think i have the antenna dish 500. with this antenna i can see intelsat 805?
i really want to see intelsat 805 its my favorite channels of peru, please tell waht i have to do? buy another antenna?

Well lets see

Dish 500
-20"
-circular lNB

I805 you need at LEAST a 6 foot dish (preferable 8 foot) and a Linear LNB

so, um no. Your Dish 500 will not work

Samuel1166 said:
i think i have the antenna dish 500. with this antenna i can see intelsat 805?
i really want to see intelsat 805 its my favorite channels of peru, please tell waht i have to do? buy another antenna?

You need a C-Band dish (8 footer or more) and a C-Band LNB. Then, you'll be good to go, provided you can actually "see" that bird. It is located at 55W.

Iceberg said:
Well lets see

Dish 500
-20"
-circular lNB

I805 you need at LEAST a 6 foot dish (preferable 8 foot) and a Linear LNB

so, um no. Your Dish 500 will not work

Well it might work if you mounted it about 10 feet from the source...

if i buy a dish 1000 i can see intelsat805? and another question with my antenna dish 500 i can see all echo satelites and all directv so what satelites more i can see?

if i buy a dish 1000 i can see intelsat805

you need a 6 foot dish...nothing smaller will work
-not a Dish500
-not a Dish1000
-not a Superdish
-not a 30" dish
-not a 36" dish
-not a 1m dish

a 6 foot dish minimum

Samuel
Just wondering what receiver you are using and what dishnetwork channels you can see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts