I will miss this forum the most....

Hi-Vac

Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 11, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Well, actually, I will miss voom the most, but I do appreciate this forum.

The level of class and respect far exceeds other forums.

For example, Over on the "HD - Programming" forum at AVS Forum.com,
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?threadid=534265
someone posted information regarding the directv satellite was a sucessful launch. Yes, this probably should have been posted in the "hardware Section", but within 20 minutes, the "special members and "moderators" jumped all over this guy and closed the thread. as I love HDTV, and this launch does effect HDTV programming, I was glad to see the blurp of information.

I have on several occasions thought of "piping" up at the moderators at AVS regarding this type of "disrespect", and I am sure they will see this, but I really don't care.

Bottom line, that is why I am a contributing member here and not there..

We hear what your saying, many people here have reported simular issues with that site. We aim to please here at SatelliteGuys which is why we let things go a little further then other sites.

We hope you will stick with us we are going through some major expansions to grow with our community. If any of you guys have things you would like to see here at SatelliteGuys just let us know....

SatelliteGuys.US... We are not just Satellites anymore. :)

It's been a great forum, Scott, really has. I am going to miss this forum almost as much as Voom.

But unless I am able to pick up the Voom21 (or at least the "Voom4" that I really care about), I will no longer be a TV watcher. That is, until quality commercial-free HDTV is available to me again.

For the rest of you guys, I hope you will continue to give this forum the respect, participation, and support it deserves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)