Icebergs new look!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Do we all need to hold our hand up int the air with our other hand and go "huff huff" or something?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Mid-life crisis.. First comes the hair piece, then the hot ride followed by a hot younger, half his age, GF.
Next time we'll hear about ol' Ice is when he lands in the hospital for pulling his back while rockin' the bed.

Seen it all before...:coffee

Cheers, K

There was only a minor post about him and eurosport in the operations thread.

[h=2]Staff Change Notice[/h]
As of this morning, Iceberg and Eurosport are no longer staff members of SatelliteGuys. We thank both for their dedication and devotion to SatelliteGuys over the years and We hope that both will remain as part of the SatelliteGuys family going forward.

Because of situation we ask that there be no further public discussion of this matter. Thank you for your understanding!

We wish them well in their future endeavors!​

Last edited by Scott Greczkowski; Yesterday at 02:01 PM.​
Scott

Staff Change Notice
As of this morning, Iceberg and Eurosport are no longer staff members of SatelliteGuys. We thank both for their dedication and devotion to SatelliteGuys over the years and We hope that both will remain as part of the SatelliteGuys family going forward.

Because of situation we ask that there be no further public discussion of this matter. Thank you for your understanding!

We wish them well in their future endeavors!

WOW!! I hope ice hangs around!He seems like a real nice guy! always very helpful.

I think and hope you will see both of them around. :)

With that said we will not talk about why they are no longer staff as ask you to respect that request also please do not PM me asking me what happened.

Understand that I don't want to have to delete posts or take other action against people who must insist on taking about this in the forum.

Please let the guys have their privacy I think they both deserve it. Sometimes taking a break for awhile is needed

Thanks guys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts