If Dish drops AMC, will you drop dish??

If Dish drops AMC, will you drop dish??

• Yes - Definitely!!!

Votes: 104 21.5%
  • No - Will use another source for content / downgrade package.

Votes: 322 66.7%
  • Maybe - just not sure

Votes: 57 11.8%

• Total voters
Aidan8et said:
Unfortunately dan, satellite its still judged today by it's early incarnations or by the absolute worst install qualities (gigantic old C-band dish or losing signal at the slightest rain our bad weather). I was actually listening to a radio add from the omaha cable company (cox if I recall) that simply bashed satellite solely on bad weather. I can't count the number of customers I install as a dish technician & I get to hear their horror stories of the cable guy doing horrible quality work or just being a terrible tech all around. I learned early on that if I saw existing lines from the cable company that I would probably have to replace it (59 wire, too many splices, ugly cable run, etc).

Sent from my SCH-I800 using SatelliteGuys

Doesn't most cable tv programing come from a sat anyway and then sent out via cable lines like over town. It's like sat but with a middle man

Doesn't most cable tv programing come from a sat anyway and then sent out via cable lines like over town. It's like sat but with a middle man

Years ago when I had cable, it was a clear beautiful day outside my house in CT, but my cable signal was pixellating. I called CS and they told me there was a storm in Virginia that was the culprit....

I liked AMC a long time ago when they were more like TCM, and showed movies. The only time I watched it recently was for a movie on the weekends...sometimes. Wasn't really into their programming. Now Dish gave us HD Net Movie Channel. They haven't shown anything I've cared to see yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)