If Dish drops AMC, will you drop dish??

If Dish drops AMC, will you drop dish??

• Yes - Definitely!!!

Votes: 104 21.5%
  • No - Will use another source for content / downgrade package.

Votes: 322 66.7%
  • Maybe - just not sure

Votes: 57 11.8%

• Total voters
Aidan8et said:
Unfortunately dan, satellite its still judged today by it's early incarnations or by the absolute worst install qualities (gigantic old C-band dish or losing signal at the slightest rain our bad weather). I was actually listening to a radio add from the omaha cable company (cox if I recall) that simply bashed satellite solely on bad weather. I can't count the number of customers I install as a dish technician & I get to hear their horror stories of the cable guy doing horrible quality work or just being a terrible tech all around. I learned early on that if I saw existing lines from the cable company that I would probably have to replace it (59 wire, too many splices, ugly cable run, etc).

Sent from my SCH-I800 using SatelliteGuys

Doesn't most cable tv programing come from a sat anyway and then sent out via cable lines like over town. It's like sat but with a middle man

Doesn't most cable tv programing come from a sat anyway and then sent out via cable lines like over town. It's like sat but with a middle man

Years ago when I had cable, it was a clear beautiful day outside my house in CT, but my cable signal was pixellating. I called CS and they told me there was a storm in Virginia that was the culprit....

I liked AMC a long time ago when they were more like TCM, and showed movies. The only time I watched it recently was for a movie on the weekends...sometimes. Wasn't really into their programming. Now Dish gave us HD Net Movie Channel. They haven't shown anything I've cared to see yet.